Part 1: My career Vision, Mission, and Goals

 

My career vision for the next 10 years from now

I have dreamt of running my own business for a long time. I had some experience working in the marketing field as well as customer service. Therefore, in the next 10 years, I would run my own business specializing in Vietnamese cuisine. By running a Vietnamese restaurant, I would be able to introduce my culture and dishes to my international and Canadian customers. 

My mission statement

To serve and enhance the customers' experience while spreading the Vietnamese taste to the world.

Three (3) S.M.A.R.T. personal goals

  • Short term: By 2026, successfully graduate from RRC and become Canadian citizen.
  • Medium term: By 2030, earn the first million dollar to invest in my own business.
  • Long term: By 2040, become a reputable business in Canada.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why diversity matters (Racial Diversity in the Workplace #4)

9 Ways to Support Racial Diversity in the Workplace (Racial Diversity in the Workplace #3)

Grand Summary of Racial Diversity in the Workplace