My Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Giao Le Diep, and I preferred to be called by my English name: Leo. My preferred pronouns are he/his/him. I was born and raised in Saigon in the South Vietnam, so I am identified by the South Vietnamese culture.

I am currently taking Business Management CE program at RRC because I would like to improve my English skills as well as gain more knowledge to prepare for my future work in Canada. I had 3 years of experience in Marketing field before moving to Canada. I also love various kinds of sports such as basketball, badminton, and soccer, so it would be very happy if I could work in sports field after graduation.

As a newcomer, I like exploring Winnipeg with my family member in my free time. And also, I love video games, too. I have played video games since I was a kid. It is a very good method for stress relief, and it also helps me to develop interpersonal skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, and communication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why diversity matters (Racial Diversity in the Workplace #4)

9 Ways to Support Racial Diversity in the Workplace (Racial Diversity in the Workplace #3)

Grand Summary of Racial Diversity in the Workplace